To streamline the rental process and make sure you and all of our guest get the best experience possible we are outlining the process to complete your rental and get you on the water.
- We check ID’s! Please bring a valid photo ID (Name on ID must match the credit card used for purchase).
- You must be 18 yrs or older to rent and operate jet ski ALONE. Passengers must be 6 yrs or older. Minimum age to operate WITH an adult (21yrs +) as a passenger is 14 yrs or older.
- All skis are intended to fit 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children. Max weight 450lbs
- Reservations are required
- Insurance is $34.00 and is mandatory(it is not refundable).
- Are you a DRIVER born after January 1st, 1988?
Yes=Take the [MANDATORY Florida Boaters Safety Education](https://www.boat-ed.com/floridarental) course for your temporary boater’s license.
- EVERYONE in your party must watch the Safety Tips and Procedures Video and complete the Safety Tips and Prodeures Quiz.
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dr5S6LhpBN87JBAaHAbId1lltCaDqdkSZuRf451r8YQ/edit) below to watch safety video and complete quiz
- We specialize in hourly rentals and do not offer half day or full day rentals.
- Text us at 904-257-5787 for general inquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our happy hour rentals, as well as all of our rentals, include gas, life vest and everything else you need to rent a jet ski. Rates are for per jet ski per hour.
Our weekend rentals, as well as all of our rentals, include gas, life vest and everything else you need to rent a jet ski. Rates are for per jet ski per hour.